the JESPA members-only portal is where you’ll find important updates about JESPA, the school district, and your membership as a whole. We regularly include information that is not open to the public, so be sure to check back often.
This new portal is under construction
Some of the items in the members-only portal will include:
- Member news – updates that are just for members and are not public information
- Information about governance, elections, and opportunities for involvement for members.
- Discussion forums (under construction)
- Surveys, ballots, and other ways to make your voice heard
- Event and training registrations that are available to members only
- Member discounts and freebies
- Access to request representation and/or legal assistance
You’ll need to first register for access to the site. You’ll get some preliminary access, and once your membership is approved, you’ll gain access to all members-only content.