Jeffco Education Support Professionals ensure the safety, health, and success of all students.
We are professionals.
- Many of us are required to hold special certifications or licenses.
- We take part in ongoing professional development to enhance our skills.
- We have been employed an average of 13 years.
- We chose education as a career so we can make a positive impact on students.
We keep kids safe, healthy, and engaged.
- We clear snow, make repairs, and maintain the buildings.
- We greet visitors and keep buildings safe.
- We serve healthy meals.
- We maintain essential files and help keep classrooms running smoothly.
- We know the kids, their names, their personalities, and their health and dietary needs.
- We get kids to and from school safely and on-
- We are focused on safety—All of our jobs involve keeping kids safe whether on a bus, on the playground, in the cafeteria, office, clinic or the classroom.
- We are active in the school community. We read to students, participate in parent organizations, and we volunteer in after-
- 83% of us live in our district.
- We know our students and parents, and they know and trust us.
- We have worked in our buildings for an average of 13 years.