Why Join JESPA?
Four thousand Education Support Professionals form the front line of health, safety, and success for all Jeffco Students. We make up JESPA, the Jeffco Education Support Professionals Association (formerly CSEA, the Classified School Employees Association).
What does membership in JESPA do for me?
As an Education Support Professional, you can join an association that helps you advocate for the best working conditions, professional development opportunities. By belonging to JESPA, you are standing up for great public schools for all students.
Active Members of JESPA:
- Attend meetings and events
- Communicate with their elected officers
- Volunteer on JESPA projects
- Organize their coworkers
- Ask co-
workers to join
- Help find new leaders to get active
- A voice and a vote in the Negotiated Agreement
- A copy of the newsletter, the ESP Viewpoint
- The right to vote on representatives or run for office
- Grievance Representation
- Member only discounts at www.neamb.com
- $1,000,000 liability insurance if sued on the job
- Complimentary life insurance
- Attorney Referral Discounts
- A voice on the job!
You can also print this membership form and use the rates on the right side of the page to calculate your dues amounts. The form can be ponied to JESPA or mailed to 910 Loveland St, Golden, CO 80401.
- Stand up for all students and ensure Jeffco schools continue to be top notch.
- Ensure that ESPs in Jeffco remain qualified, certified and highly skilled.
- Stand up for student learning conditions which are our working conditions.
- Work towards better professional growth and training opportunities as well as professional pay and benefits so that we recruit and retain the best ESPs.
- Uphold the JESPA Negotiated Agreement, a Collective Bargaining Agreement which has been in place since 1972.